[WWI] vac wings

Tom Mason tom.mason at charter.net
Fri Feb 9 11:03:56 EST 2007

Dennis,

The two vacs the wing warped where an Airframe Fokker E.V/D.VIII and an
Airmodel Messerschmidt Me. 264 four engined bomber. Neither of these are
single thickness.
I remember when vacuforms first came out there was a good number of articles
in magazines about wing warpage due to the type of plastic used. I can see
it not happening to Rareplane kits as there plastic seem quite rigid almost
like injection molded plastic.

T.O.M.