[WWI] vac wings

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 09:07:44 EST 2007

I tried this 2-blades business using #11 Exactos.  Bob Wheeler (VLE Models)
told me to put 2 blades in a single Exacto knife handle.  It sort-of worked
but it's tricky because you have to hold the knife at just the right angle
for them both to go in equally. I prefer to simply "Eye-ball" it.

Michael