[WWI] vac wings

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 06:36:56 EST 2007

iban

>but as you've well explained, it's nothing to do with anything sagging at
>all.

Thanks - this is one of my pet peeves.  It annoys me when people call it
"sag" because the phenomenon is actually caused by the *tightness* of the
fabric, not the slackness!

FWIW I've been arguing this point since the DML Dr.1 came out, which was
even before the list started!

As it happens, I'm quite okay with people pointing out the real errors in
kits, but I got told once too often it was a POS because it had recessed
ribs instead of protruding ones. I snapped!

Shane, mild mannered grouch

   My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

        Quidvis recte factum,
   quanvis humile, praeclarum