[WWI] vac wings

iban ibancorp at TDS.net
Fri Feb 9 06:05:11 EST 2007

thank you shane (and paul for forwarding shane's message).

now that you've pointed it out and explained it, i have to admit it
makes complete sense.  i was leery of any fabric sagging anywhere,
because i know what that causes in terms of flapping, vibration, and
drag, not to mention damage to the canvas (just leave one corner of a
truck tarp loose and take a long day's drive to see what i mean).  but
as you've well explained, it's nothing to do with anything sagging at all.

thanks for the insight.

iban.