[WWI] Will the Aeroclub jig ever return?

Joel Christy jbarchristy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 9 05:08:40 EST 2007

It's probably a matter of supply and demand; no demand, no supply. YOU DON'T NEED ONE!! Just build the wing cell as a unit and stick it to the bloody fuselage!

  Cheers,

  Joel

mkessler1 at cinci.rr.com wrote:
  Hello all,

Just wondered if anyone knew if Aeroclub is still intending on
re-releasing their jig. It has been almost a year since I sent them my
first inquiry about this item, and all I got in response was something
like "We'll let you know". I got the same response to a second inquiry
about 6 months ago. Does anyone here know anything more?

Back to lurking...
Matt K.