[WWI] was: vac wings; Now Airframe/Burnaby Hobbies

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Thu Feb 8 20:02:10 EST 2007

Ray, Andy,

    Thank you for a fantastic history of Airframe.  I knew nothing of the
origin of the kits, only that they were very thin and for me hard to build.
I do have the Hansa Brandenburg W-20 by Airframe built but it was a
challenge.

    I thought they went back further than the 70's.  I came out of building
retirement in 1980 so I was not building at the time they came into
existence.  My first vac was the Rareplanes Junker D.1.

    Dennis

email:  djuggie(at)comcast(dot)net
http://wwi.priswell.com/
Page Revised 7/8/2006
"Each modeler will rise to their own level
of masochism."