[WWI] Roland CIIa

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 13:43:56 EST 2007

>From: James and Linda Fahey <fahey.j.l at clear.net.nz>
>Subject: Re: [WWI] Roland CIIa
>Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 07:14:15 +1300
>
>I found this old thread from The Aerodrome where Dan San Abbott pitches in
>with his views.
>http://www.theaerodrome.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-2230.html
>Mostly its about the blue scheme, but towards the bottom

>(if you last the distance)

No chance.  I have work to do and I have the attention span of a gnat!
That's why I like Datafiles - more pictures and not too much natter.

I did note however, that Greg VW cautions about making strong statements
about color:).

So, after all that - the bottom line is "We can't be certain.":)

It's like dejà vu all over again.

Michael