[WWI] vac wings

Grzegorz Mazurowski grzem at onet.eu
Thu Feb 8 12:43:01 EST 2007

Tracy!
As people wrote.
One thing I can add, is, that Sierra Scale AEG G.IV bomber has winggs in two
parts, bottom and top, which is justified with the size of the airplane.
Speaking about undersurfaces, look at the most modern Roden or Eduard kits:
the ribs are recessed on them! Fabric, attached to the ribs, was sagging
between them when the airplane was underground, causing effect of "negative"
(inverted) comparing to the top wing surface.

G.

P.S. Michael! I've just turned the scanner on!