[WWI] Phönix C.I progress

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 10:29:31 EST 2007

The one advantage that I have experienced with vacs which makes them superior in my books, over injection moulded or resin kits, is that because they are lighter, they appear to stand up better to drops and knocks.

iban <ibancorp at tds.net> wrote:  Michael Kendix wrote:
> Yes, happened to me too - no "WWI" in the prefix line and it wound up
> in my regular in-box.
>
> Sorry, no build-up progress photos.

no worries. if you're anything like me, building is much more fun than
taking photos anyway, and stopping to pick up the camera would just
interrupt the flow.

i am curious tho. do you prefer vacs to injection molded? or is it
just the availability of rarer subjects in vac? i'm intrigued because
the very thin plastic that vacs appear to be made of (diego kindly sent
me some pics of good and bad examples) appeals to my strange aesthetic
ideal of a model that approaches scale weight as well as scale appearance.

iban.