[WWI] Roland CIIa

John Thorne dh4126 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 10:05:01 EST 2007

Purple-Green shows up in the Profile Pub. on the
Roland C.II.  The biggest problem with this source is
its age (1966), making it an older interpretation and
less likely to be accurate.  However, I might add that
there is some discussion on the light blue camo in the
Profile, based on period descriptions of the coloring.
 HTH,
John

http://www.wwi-models.org/IM/German/laskodi_roland.html