[WWI] Will the Aeroclub jig ever return?

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 17:36:27 EST 2007

Matt asks

>Just wondered if anyone knew if Aeroclub is still intending on
>re-releasing their jig.  It has been almost a year since I sent them my
>first inquiry about this item, and all I got in response was something
>like "We'll let you know".  I got the same response to a second inquiry
>about 6 months ago.  Does anyone here know anything more?

john posts fairly regularly on Hyperscale. This question has been asked
there several times, and IIRC the answer is "yes, it will be re-released in
an improved form"

If he said *when* I don't recall, since I don't want one and my memory is so
bad for things that I need to remember that I don't bother with things that
I don't.

Shane

nb    Same old Roden 1/72 D.VII but almost done

   My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

        Quidvis recte factum,
   quanvis humile, praeclarum

Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m=EXT