[WWI] How good is the Czechmaster BE2C?

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at eunet.no
Wed Feb 7 15:27:46 EST 2007

Hei,

It is quite good, fairly thin wings and tail surfaces, but you will need to
replace struts and add interior details.
Shape of the BE2e I built was good, they probably share some of the same moulds.
Unless Czoroszy or Roden produce a new BE2c kit is this likely to be your
best option,
See http://www.cmrmodels.co.uk/page_files/0_072_1914-1918.html
Kits with colour illustrations might have updated moulds and decals.

HR and Merlin kits could be copies - if so they are likely to be poor such.

>Ive been thinking about doing the BE2C in 1/72nd and the Formaplane kits
>seem to be a little thin on the ground.

  Eders
Knut Erik