[WWI] Phönix C.I started/ was: Hernan Meza is out of the office.

Grzegorz Mazurowski grzem at onet.eu
Mon Feb 5 05:01:17 EST 2007

Michael!

> I am planning on doing the light grey-dark grey scheme.  If anyone has any
> information on this scheme and which serials 121.xx used it, I would be
> pleased to hear from them.  My fallback is the 121.xx with the 5-point
star
> on Americal-Gryphon's sheet, which I think has a blotchy-green finish on
the
> upper surfaces and CDL on the underside.

Sorry, I do not follow the list correspondence very carefully. Was the above
question already answered? Part 7 of the O'Connor's C&C article about AH
camouflages deals with the topic and I have these materials on my desk, can
help.

Speaking about the interior of the plane, I think that our Traveling
Norseman Knut Erik Hagen has made photos of that plane, including interior,
in Sweedish museum, but I can't find them in my collection.

Please, let me know!
G.