[WWI] Airfix hannover - was/ List Quiet or down??? TEST

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 09:35:10 EST 2007

Due to family visit, "I" am not getting any modeling done but my 10-year-old
nephew has built the Airfix Hannover CL.IIIA.  I fished the kit out of the
stash.  Part way through, he finds the interplane struts for one of the
sides is missing.  I said, "Well, just make it as a monoplane."  But, no,
while I am out of the room, he gets into my stash of Evergreen rod and
stuff, and scratch builds his own replacements and cabanes.  Hmmm... the
undercarriage is on now too - just about done.  I did not give him much
assistance either... I just told him to follow the instructions, which were
actually, more than adequate.

Michael