[WWI] bailing out

iban ibancorp at TDS.net
Sat Feb 3 12:35:18 EST 2007

we know you too well, diego!  you're just trying to avoid having to
explain that 25% hike in public transport rates.  :)

(when i imagine your day job it looks much like the latin counterpart to
bernard's on the bbc's "yes minister", but mentally replacing said
minister with the mayor of rosario, argentina's third largest city.)

actually, now that i think about it, this explains a great deal about
you, mon ami.  :-D

iban.