[WWI] Flyboys DVD

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 18:56:54 EST 2007

>Paul says
>
>>No sign of a theatrical release here, so I guess it'll be the DVD for me
>>then. But not this one. Wrong bloody region.
>
>Vague suggestions here that it might be at the cinema this month, but
>no-one here has it listed as showing in the next three weeks.

Shane:
>Probably won't ever go to screen - let's face it, while the Lafayette Esc.
>is of interest to US viewers they're probably of markedly less interest
>outside.

I think I probably represent the MINORITY here as my interest is not great
inspite of my love of WW1 aircraft, and the LaFayette being a squadron I
model! On the other hand I can buy the collectors edition with 3 hours of
extra stuff at MY Wal-Mart for $19.96, or a two movie pack with Red Dawn and
the regular version of Fly Boys for the same price. The two pack is enough
to sway me to purchase the movie :-)
Rick G.