[WWI] Phönix C.I

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 12:46:39 EST 2007

Diego:

Yes, the HB-C.1 was the same.  At first I was irritated by this because of
the need to fill this huge hole.  However, once I'd filled it with Milliput
and the thing had set up, it was fine and very strong - much stronger and
easier than trying to butt join a vac lower wing part to the side of a
fuselage.  Aside from the strength issue, there's also the difficulty of
getting both wings at the same and correct angle.

Michael