[WWI] Flyboys DVD

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Fri Feb 2 11:01:36 EST 2007

Al!
> But the few scenes with the Sopwith Strutter are worth the price of the
> DVD. TOTALLY.

Inderdaad.
BTW I got a copy of the DVD for free about a month ago from a shady
character I know (he reminds me of Vinnie, sometimes) Perhaps it was no A+
quality copy, but it looked good enough on my TV.
I plan to buy -one of these days....- the original copy of "The Blue Max".
that will be well invested money.

> I suppressed my sense of historical accuracy and actually enjoyed the
> film.

That's so true. In any case, it leaves you wondering if Hollywood will ever
do a quite accurate and entertaining WW1 story. Something like "Joyeux Nöel"
but with airyplains.
D.