[WWI] Old (Ole') Humbrol

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 09:14:56 EST 2007

I agree with Buz.  I brush-painted using Humbrol prior to getting my
airbrush and they were excellent.  I hate to say this but Nigel is correct -
in some cases the finish I managed using a brush was not distinguishable
from an airbrushed finish.  Of course, when you have to mask, it's easier
with an airbrush but a lot less convenient.  I would use Humbrol
exclusively, except the store that sells them is 25 minutes drive and the
store that sells Testors is in the area I generally do my shopping and only
10 minutes away.

Michael