[WWI] Old humbrol wasRE: Hernan Meza is out of the office.

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Fri Feb 2 03:48:48 EST 2007

Yes, I still like Humbrol, and in some ways the new paint is better,
it sprays better, easily stirred, and still has the nice colour
saturation.
White is white and black is black
But at my building rate, they are more or less disposable, the old
ones lasted for ever, these get a skin on as soon as they're opened.
Brush painting is a pain. They are very like Revell paints I used to
to wow about, so why should I complain?. Thanks Mark for explaining
the chemistry of it, lead in paint was good stuff but poisonous, I
guess we have to move with the times.
/Neil