[WWI] Old humbrol wasRE: Hernan Meza is out of the office.

Tom Mason tom.mason at charter.net
Fri Feb 2 00:21:39 EST 2007

I hated it when Humbrol went to numbering system. I liked it when Luftwaffe
colors were given the correct RLM numbers on the tins.  Also I like the old
Humbrol mauve for OT German aircraft. Now days this mauve/lilac is wrong,
they are two different colors, and the lilac looks like to light a color for
camouflage.
Just an opinion not an argument.

T.O.M.