[WWI] Old humbrol wasRE: Hernan Meza is out of the office.

Ray B fokkereiv at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 1 19:53:59 EST 2007

I'm a bit confused here. Originally Authentic Colours were introduced as sets in the 60's you could get German wwii colours etc. They came if I remember right in sets of 6. You could also buy theem singly. These were formulated to be accurate and thinner for better airbrushing an brush painting. However these paints were phased out recently and we have the older original general purpose range. These were always more for the brush painter and are a bit thicker. Now I dont usee Humbrol any more since they phased out the authentic colours. have the older range changed in formulation??

I always assumed they were the same as always and work well for brush painting?

Models blog
http://sagitariousrising.blogspot.com/