[WWI] Phönix C.I

gwest7 at verizon.net gwest7 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 1 12:55:32 EST 2007

When i built mine I kept telling myself my wrinkled tissue covering was
scale! for once. If you google " Dront" you'll come across a lot of
good images of this plane from post war Sweden btw. There's also some
images out there of machines grabbed by the Hungarian Clandestine Air
force and there is a decal sheet for those as well. Not WWI But as the
machines were basically stolen surplus from WWI, not quite OT?
I've built a few of these in stick and tissue. the latest is green and
tan with the chevron stripe on the fuse side and a red stripe on the
stab.
greg