[WWI] Phönix C.I started/ was: Hernan Meza is out of the office.

iban ibancorp at TDS.net
Thu Feb 1 10:57:00 EST 2007

whoa, that was weird michael.  for some reason your email came thru
without the [wwi] header in the subject line.  i've never in all my
years seen list software hiccup like that before.

p.s. enjoy your phönix vac.  any chance of build photos?  this is a bit
like admitting i'm a virgin or something, but i've never even *seen* a
vac kit, let alone built one, but after the joe chubbock thread i'm
intrigued.

iban.