[WWI] Hernan Meza is out of the office.

dave fleming dave.fleming at dial.pipex.com
Thu Feb 1 10:44:41 EST 2007

Quoting Douglas Anderson <djandersonza at yahoo.com>:

> So we are going to go through all of this all over again. Well, at least he
> will have a nice full inbox by the time he comes back
>
>   >I will be out of the office starting 29-01-2007 and will not return until
> 19-02-2007.

Depends on his mail software configuration - some only send the Out of Office
message once to a recipient during an 'out of the office' period. I know I can
set my work Outlook that way.

Been painting the Pup at lunchtime today - good old Humbrol Enamels from the
paint box - these must be at least 15 years old (Never opened)

http://www.kitpic.com/is.php?i=33558&img=DSC_0095.JPG

I'd forgotten what good covering power these had when brush painted - very good
pigment density, but also very fine.

Actually, I suspect they may be closer to 20 years old........

Dave