[WWI] Anniston

Rick Geisler ragfokker at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 22:24:13 EDT 2007

Warren:
>Hell!  I know where the hell Anniston, AL is!  I was born and raised there!

You are the second modeler I know from Anniston! The first was absolutely
the best builder I have ever known. Once scratch built a 1/28th Albie wing
in a couple of hours! Scratch Built a Float version of an ot japanese
fighter in a couple of days. He may even be at the show, His name is Gary
Windjack. I am also one of the few Non Military people to have been to
Anniston!

>Just finished finals!
>I hope your finals went well! How many more terms do you have left?
Rick G.