[WWI] Airco DH2 Build

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 11:02:43 EDT 2007

>From: "Stephen Auslender" Perhaps one that should be on the list of
>acronyms is kind of important in the military history of ordnance and
>weaponry:
>NIH     Not Invented Here
>This is the reason many good ideas and bits of technology were not adopted
>over the years.

Ok, except that in all the years I've been here, I don't think I've ever
seen anyone use that term.
The purpose of accronyms is to save time: They are abreviations of common,
frequently used phrases. We'd do better with HBD(Here Be Dragons), which is
a phrase I've seen ppop up on the list more than once.
Here's one we really need: ATFE: Another Tirade from E!
Won't help anyone else much but should save me a few weeks a year. :-)
E.