[WWI] Airco DH2 Build

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 09:37:35 EDT 2007

Hi Stephen:

Yes, we "Should" do this but probably most people don't think about it, so
we have to just learn these things:). A list of some of these abbreviations
is at:

http://www.wwi-models.org/wwi-FAQ.html

It doesn't have CDL though... hmmm..

BTW, I was defintely wearing my respiratr when I sprayed that Alclad primer
yesterday evening!! I also had a fan going and and the door opened.

Michael

"I don't need a nicotine patch, I smoke cigarettes!"