[WWI] IPMS Event Anniston, AL (calling Carlos Valdes)

pezo8481 at bellsouth.net pezo8481 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 30 07:19:43 EDT 2007

Gang!

     Just letting everyone know that on Saturday May 5, 2007 there will be a local IPMS contest in
Anniston, Alabama.  It is hosted by the IPMS Phantom Phlashers.  The event will be held at the
Anniston City Meeting Center on Noble Street.  Doors open, I believe, at 9:00 AM.  For more details
contact Phil Hale at (256) 734-3447 or email him at:  kimphilhale at aol.com
     This is a nice little show and just wanted to let list members that are in the Alabama, Georgia
and Tennessee know about it and hope to see them there.  For those who don't know where the
"H*LL" Anniston, Alabama is.  It is located between Birmingham and Atlanta off I-20.  It's near
Talladega (NASCAR: HOOOOHAAAWW!!!).
     One last note.  The theme for this years show is, of course (ot), "1967 Israeli-Arab Six Day War".
However, over the years the (OT) entries have been well represented.

Buz  ( hoping to see Bill Powers, David Burke, Carlos Valdes, Troy Raines, Andy Roberts, etc.)