[WWI] Added: Napoli

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:42:11 EDT 2007

>From: Marc Flake <mflake at airmail.net>

>I hope more of you take the plunge and try your hand at nautical modeling.
>Hopefully, Shane tE will finish his German battleship soon.

Well I'm addressing the itch, yes? So seeing as how I'm not really commited
to any particular vessel yet, is there a nice to decent, on-topic sailing
vessel in a nice, large scale plastic kit? I'm also willing to consider
wood. Because I would be inclined to build something like that if for no
other reason than being able to talk about the progress on this forum
without getting fussed at by Shane.
It seems like that Revell kit you pointed me at isn't actually OT, and I
didn't get it anyway.
E.