[WWI] Next journeys - was back from Berlin

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at eunet.no
Sun Apr 29 13:54:55 EDT 2007

Hei,

A set of Junkers J 4 images are on their way to Allan for upload.

Regarding Swedish museums, I have been to Flygvapenmuseet and
the ones in Stockholm, but they are working on a new one in
Gothenborg - which I am thinking of visiting:
http://www.aeroseum.se/english/

They are already giving guided tours there, but since I am not a
Swedish citizen does it seem like I need advance clearance for the area.
They are having an open day on 7. May, maybe you can go there and have
a look to see if it is worth the effort of getting a permit and spend
four hours on the train either way?

My new camera is a Fujifilm S5Pro, based on Nikons D200, but upgraded
with Fujis image processing.  A bit different from my previous S2/3,
and a lot of settings to try out.

  Eders
Knut Erik