[WWI] sms seeadler; was Need model maritime guidance

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 10:56:15 EDT 2007

Do you model in wood? Do you scratchbuild?
  http://www.taubmansonline.com/LWISEEADLER.htm
  I was sure that Billinigs Boats produced a kit of her, but I cannot find it on their website.

  And for those interested, according to this article, she may have been named Irma
  http://modelshipwrights.kitmaker.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=93593&page=1

michael wuyek <mawuyek at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I just checked Great Models and they have the Revell Gorch Fock kit, in 1/350, for about $19.00

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.