[WWI] After 3 plus years....

sperry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Apr 28 09:28:03 EDT 2007

> sp,  cool!
>
> Which kit?

I have no idea. I started three kits together a Pegasus, A green trsin Czech
Master and something else in what looks like tan resin.. The Polish one is a
Recon machine and the other two, (a Soviet one and an American one), were
bombers. I no longer recall which kit is which. Nothing in the folder to
indicate either.

I dropped the American one and the pieces are in my "boneyard" drawer. The
Soviet one is mostly done, needing wheels, a prop and rigging plus a few of
the flap bungees need replacing.

Very satisfying night of modeling, I'll have to try more of these plastic
thingies ;-)

sp