[WWI] After 3 plus years....

sperry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Apr 28 08:50:08 EDT 2007

Last night I did the first plastic modeling I've done in over three years.

I added a prop & wheels to a 1/72 Br.14and then rigged the entire wing celule. All that is left is to add a tailskid and the rigging and control wires for the tailfeathers

The model is done in 5 color French camo and Polish markings for Esk. Br.39 (The dancing flower girl)

Had no problems. Stretching sprue is like bicycle riding in that the skills come right back. Only burned through 2 wires. It was a tough rig as the Breguet uses several sizes of flying wired which necessitated some special sprue stretching and many of the runs are unique to the type.

Not sure which old hangar queen is next, but i need to finish a few projects before starting a new model.

sp