[WWI] First Impressions: Rodent Be12b build.

Christopher Malany cmm-saj at snet.net
Sat Apr 28 08:13:40 EDT 2007

Hi, Mark:

>From what I've read, you're right - the B.E.12b was a
capable interceptor, with good performance.  Actually,
my abuse of the RAF's products is good-natured - I
find their machines fascinating technically, they made
air fighting history, and they exude character.  Few
are good looking, however.  I also agree about the
aesthetics of some A-H machines, though I find the
baby coffin fairing for the machine gun has real
Gothic charm.

- Chris Malany