[WWI] Need model maritime guidance (off topic)

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 21:49:47 EDT 2007

>From: "John Ratzenberger"

>Revell kits better.  You get the planked hull/deck feel without all the
>work ...

Thank John, and Mark. These were the helpful answers I needed, and
suspected. Will abandon wooden kits and go with good old plastic.

>BTW, the kit I have saved for my "last tall ship" is the Heller 1/100 HMS
>Victory.

Was going to ax about other plastic ship kits but I've used my allotment of
off-topic-ness for the month. Will search out more info on the web.

Just in case we never meet again, fairwell my friends. You have all been
steadfast and true.
I'm off....

E.