[WWI] First Impressions: Rodent Be12b build.

Mark Shannon shingend at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 27 19:36:35 EDT 2007

Yes, it is unbelievably homely -- not out and out ugly, I reserve that for
some of the Austro-Hungarian designs with those huge engine 'caskets'.  But
I imagine that, with the wings it had and a good engine, it would have been
a good interceptor.  Not at all maneuverable, but probably stable at the
altitudes the Gothas were using when it was designed.

Mark Shannon
shingend at ix.netcom.com