[WWI] Sopwith page update

mikemuth at ptd.net mikemuth at ptd.net
Fri Apr 27 19:00:06 EDT 2007

I have been stalled on this with the Eduard Pup in 1.48 for for awhile. The
decals from Blue Rider went on without any problems. I first did an undercoat
of gloss white. I am stalled since  I attached the struts and then the
cabanes, only to find I didn't set the stagger right on the struts. Ungluing
things will be too much work, beyond my skill level and probably ruing the
decals. So, it sits on the work table, mocking me.
Mike Muth