[WWI] BE2c was First Impressions: Rodent Be12b build.

mikemuth at ptd.net mikemuth at ptd.net
Fri Apr 27 18:51:01 EDT 2007

E and Mikko noticed

> > I also forgot to mention that one of my LG struts is broken
>
> I've got the same problem with my BE2c kit.
I just checked on my BE2c which arrived yesterday. The landing gear strut on
part 6D was broken. Looks like a defect in the sprue arrangement, with the 2
landing gears attached to each other. I am also going to try writing to them
to get a replacement. I did find the broken part...the semicircular part
joining the 2 legs together...loose in the bag.
Mike Muth