[WWI] Need model maritime guidance (off topic)

pezo8481 at bellsouth.net pezo8481 at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 27 16:34:20 EDT 2007

Ernie,

      When I was a youngster I used to build flying models (U-control type) made by SCIENTIFIC.  I seem to remember in the little catalog that came with each kit had the ship models advertised at around 10 Bucks.  That was around the mid 1960's time frame.  I am not sure what you are exactly looking for as to ship modeling, but I am sure you could make the SCIENTIFIC kit into a decent build.

Buz