[WWI] Part parts

smalone at kc.rr.com smalone at kc.rr.com
Fri Apr 27 12:47:27 EDT 2007

I've ordered from Aeroclub with my Visa in the past, but I took
Michael's inquiry in regards to the current exchange rates.  If Michael
resides in the U.S., right now, our Dollar isn't fairing too well
against the Pound (as well as almost every other currency), so I'm
holding off on my yearly Hannants order.

I have ordered kits and such from Choroszy Modelbud: http://www.modelbud.pl
It always took a while to get the mdse., but I've always gotten
everything I've ordered, and the exchange rate was acceptable, but this
was a couple years ago.  YMMV.

I did find a U.S. importer of Part:  http://www.lindenhillimports.com/
I know nothing about these guys, just found them through a search engine.

Stuart L. Malone