[WWI] Need help visualizing a decal

Andy Bannister a.bann at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 27 11:22:09 EDT 2007

Michael said:

> Or do the yellow stripe by masking and add the black edging using decal
> paper.

I'd go with this one. Far easier to just mask it and paint it than trying to fart around with making a decal. Unless you're thinking of making a mass-produced sheet for sale?

If I recall, there is a build of the Toko kit in these markings in an old Windsock but he did the stripe in blue. Has there been a re-think of the colour scheme for this a/c?

Andy