[WWI] Need help visualizing a decal

sperry sperry11 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Apr 27 10:34:09 EDT 2007

 How about
> masking the line off?  Perhaps this would present similar problem to
> constructing a decal but the masking tape can have folds and such, unlike
> the decal, which has to go on smoothly.

I see what you mean Michael. The business edge of the mask can be sealed
down while the outer edge can wrinkle a bit with no harm. I have had very
iffy results masking and painting directly on models, so I'll probably try
Diego's idea first, but failing in that, this is a good fallback technique.
Thanks

sp