[WWI] Need help visualizing a decal -II

Stephen Auslender auslend at snet.net
Fri Apr 27 10:26:34 EDT 2007

By the way, in the early days of the BC era (before computers) I would have
done step 1, 2, 3 and then the first part of 4. I would have laid the
masking tape onto a piece of glass or plastic, next I would have used a
French curve to redraw the curves and then cut them out of the masking tape
with a new Xacto blade. Then put the masking tape back on and paint.
Its the old  pre-decal era method.

Subject: Re: [WWI] Need help visualizing a decal