[WWI] Need help visualizing a decal

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Fri Apr 27 09:46:02 EDT 2007

I'd do it by eyeballing the yellow as well as I could, on to yellow
decal paper,
you could make a paper pattern first. Then when the yellow decal is on
and thoroughly
dry, I'd start slicing very thin lines of black decal for the edging. If
you can
get the slices thin enough, they can be bent sidewards with the help of
micro-sol,
smooth off the edges of the yellow with the black, if you want thicker
black apply
more black strips along the edge.
I did my GeeBee pinstriping this way.
/Neil