[WWI] Monster Mash singer/songwriter dead

Stephen Auslender auslend at snet.net
Fri Apr 27 08:31:23 EDT 2007

>> That's a pretty tenuous link! By that logic I could post dinosaur models
>> on the WWI site...! ;-)
>
> Can we?
> D.

Really? Dinosours in WW1?
Nah, thats preposterous!
However, Dragons makes sense.
Sure, fire breathing flying dragons.
With pilots sitting in saddles just behind their heads.
German crosses painted on their little wings.
What a great ground attack plane.
Ok, Where do I get the plans? I'll scratch build one right away.
How soon will Edouard put out a set of details for it? You know, the saddle,
the pilots straps. the reins?
Then I can enter it in an IPMS contest so some self-important,
self-appointed-expert, really-pathetic blowhard can come up and critique it,
telling me how wrong the color and markings are, that's the wrong saddle,
etc. etc.
What fun we could have.
Stephen - I'm as old as the dinosours - the Old Geezer