[WWI] First Impressions: Rodent Be12b build.

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 03:57:45 EDT 2007

>From: "Mikko Saarela"
>
>OK, sorry!  I made a mistake very common in the modeling world. I took it
>as given that everybody wants to build as accurate and realistic models as
>possible, ie has AMS symptoms of some level.

It's ok. I've spent too many years not finishing any models because I wanted
to build as accurate and realistic models as possible. The problem was the
gulf between what I was actually 'able' to do and what is 'possible.'

>Ugly airplane? I do not agree! It's the Bf thingies that are ugly not the
>Be ones!

Ok, the ugly isn't really an issue. I'd probably build it the same way even
if I thought it was the most beautiful airframe ever built. That's just
where my head is these days. To those who are happy with their AMS, I say,
"Party On!"
E.