[WWI] Next journeys - was back from Berlin

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Fri Apr 27 03:09:40 EDT 2007

Thanks Knut-Erik, I shall have to look into that airshow in Aalborg,
we used to go to those shows years ago, they were terrific, I remember
the last show with the F100 Super Sabre (apologies to Shane and other
sensitive readers), it went out with a bang, I suppose it wasn't really
supersonic at low level, but there was a sort of bang, and I was ever
so impressed. I'd like to go to one of those shows again.

What is your new camera?
It would be nice to see you at the Swedish museum sometime.
/Neil C.