[WWI] Monster Mash singer/songwriter dead

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 00:29:04 EDT 2007

>From: michael wuyek
>
>What's this got to do with WWI??

Aside from the old "rumor" that Bobby Boris Picket was in fact the love
child of Ernst Udet and Eva Braun, absolutely nothing.
However, the occasional obit of someone not at all related to WWI, though
still of interest to some, might appear on the WWI list every once in a
while. Granted, this obit was a lot longer than what's usually posted in
these situations but I thought the Dylan quote was funny and the useless
factoid about Leon Russell, while not the slightest bit surprising, was new
to me, and probably new to everyone else here, not to mention possibly being
inteeresting to some folks.

>Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
>  Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

And what's this got to do with WWI?
(sorry, couldn't resist. :-) )
E.