[WWI] First Impressions: Roden Be12b build.

Stephen Auslender auslend at snet.net
Thu Apr 26 13:39:44 EDT 2007

Ernest said about the Be12b, "This is an ugly airplane...."

Well, I have always felt that first,
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
and second,
there is not such thing as an ugly airplane.
However, I will admit that there are some airplanes that have left me
rolling on the floor helpless with laughter.
"No its not ugly, its, its, bwaahahahahahahahahaha."
Is that the same thing as saying that an airplane design is just a lilttle
bit ungainly? :-))
Stephen